Our mission is to be an outstanding educational institution with a commitment to:
• Nurturing and promoting a culture of quality teaching and autonomous learning;
• Encouraging collective and individual development: mental, physical and spiritual;
• Providing a climate condusive to imaginative and innovative involvement at all levels of decision- making;
• Creating a friendly, safe and courteous atmosphere, in which the needs and expectations of the individual learner are put first;
• Educating for life, addressing and involving ourselves in the challenges facing society;
• Encouraging and creating opportunities for all adults working in the school to expand the range of their professional abilities;
• Rendering those services needed to support the learners’ educational experiences now and in the future;
• Rendering assistance in the uplifting of our community on social and cultural level.
Show Private Schools. We show private schools detail from all over South Africa because you need to find the best school for your child. We include the telephone number as well as when available the website link.
The South African Schools Act (SASA) of 1996 established a national schooling system and recognised two categories of schools: public and independent. Public schools are state controlled and independent schools are privately governed. All private schools were included into the independent school category.